Capitol Lighting's president Eric Lebersfeld provides some great tips on how to get the most out of your outdoor or landscape lighting. Revamping or improving your outdoor lighting will not only make your home look great, it also increases the value of your property while adding safety and security.
Five great tips to optimizing your outdoor lighting are:
1) Make sure you light walkways and driveways
2) Brighten your home's entry way with decorative lighting
3) Provide light by the front door and garage
4) Put direct light on your house numbers
5) Shield your lamps to optimize light output
If you're looking to revamp your outdoor setup you'll want to decide which type of system you'll use (halogen, LED, fluorescent, etc) before you get started.
Loading more videos ... please wait