Capitol Lighting's President Eric Lebersfeld is back with some more tips to get the most out of your lighting. This time we're looking at the lights in our office and how and how they can affect your mood and productivity.
How many of these tips apply to you?
1) Maintain a comfortable room temperature by installing a ceiling fan
2) Avoid irritating noises by replacing old fluorescent lamps and dimming controls
3) Highlight the things that make you feel good with accent lighting
4) Use blue light bulbs in reading lamps
5) Create a space for taking a break
6) Layer your lighting for a diversified atmostphere
For more lighting tips and tricks please visit http://www.1-800Lighting.com!
Loading more videos ... please wait