Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49
Fun Fact: According to the World Meteorological Organization, the 8 warmest years on record occurred over the past decade. —http://www.edf.org
5 HOT TIPS TO HELP YOU COOL DOWN
- Switch from incandescent and halogen incandescent light bulbs to CFL (compact fluorescent) or LED (light-emitting diode) which consume 75% less energy and emit 90% less heat. Relamping with cooler bulbs will make a major difference in work areas of the home such as kitchens and laundry rooms where ovens, dishwashers and dryers raise room temperatures.
- Close blinds during daylight hours to keep out heat.
- Turn off lights you do not absolutely need. Consider automated sensors to help save energy.
- Opt for task light, rather than ambient or accent light sources. Task light includes focused reading lamps, unidirectional recessed or track lights over work areas, and security lighting for safe navigation around your home. Limit the use of accent light sources for the times you are entertaining or showing your home.
- To make the most of home lighting sources, be sure to purchase from a reputable dealer. Although they may look the same, cheaper lamps and bulbs may be of lower quality, provide insufficient illumination and die out prematurely.
Relamp and Renew—Great Summers A Glow with Bulbrite
Employ the latest energy-efficient and “cool” new bulbs from Bulbrite Industries*.
Bulbrite’s KX2000tm series is the “ORIGINAL halogen alternative.”
- Whiter, brighter light.
- No UV hazard.
- Similar to halogen with less heat.
- High lumens per watt.
- Fully dimmable with maintained high performance.
- Lamps run with Krypton/Xenon gas to create a long life, bright white light.
Be sure to select the correct bulb for your light source. Follow the pattern in the item number to coordinate each element with your lamp…
KX indicates the source is a KX2000 Lamp.
40=watts. May be 20, 40 or 60.
CL=clear bulb; FR is frosted
E12=candelabra (E12) base; and other bulbs are mini-can (E11), double contact bayonet (DC), medium (E26).
*Bulbrite is the leading manufacturer of innovative, energy-efficient light source solutions. Founded nearly 40 years ago, Bulbrite is a family-owned business renowned for its commitment to innovation, education and new technology.
Bulbrite has it all—every type of bulb from novelty colors, fluorescent, halogen, and krypton/xenon to outstanding award winning designs. Enjoy all the benefits of LED, CFL and energy-efficient incandescent light sources from Bulbrite.
Visit a Capitol Lighting showroom or call 1800lighting.com for more information and to view the finest in home lighting and accessories. Take advantage of promotional pricing and enjoy 10% off all Bulbrite’s KX2000 seriesnow through July 31st.
Time to Lighten Up and Cool Down America!