Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49
Everywhere you look, LEDs (light emitting diodes) are there– providing the light in more places and in more ways than we ever imagined!
From the most famous historic landmarks to the most humble abodes, LED light bulbs and LED light fixtures are making lives brighter with energy-saving and outstanding illumination.
Get the latest information and expert advice, so you can upgrade with LED in your home or office environment.
Top 5 Reasons to Update with LED Technology
- Powerfully Effective — LED lamps generate more light per watt in a uni-directional focused beam. Suitable for under cabinet and/or landscape, LEDs provide excellent security and task lighting. Moreover, technologically improved LED lamps enable older adults to compensate for age-related vision impairments.
- Durability — Basically maintenance free, LED bulbs are durable and long-lasting. Providing up to 100,000 hours or 25 years of illumination, the LED bulb is the best choice for landscape and outdoor applications where light is required for extended periods of time. Because they are solid and do not contain a filament, LED bulbs are shatter-resistant and hold up well to outside elements. *
- Eco-Friendly — LED bulbs contain no mercury or toxic gas and pose no IR/UV radiation threat. Composed of negatively charged semiconductors that combine to create a unit of light (photon), LED products help to reduce emissions and satisfy the growing needs of an energy-dependent society.
- Highly Efficient — LED lamps use 80 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs and last up to 50 times longer, and up to 10 times longer than compact fluorescents. Standard LEDs use only 2-10 watts of electricity (1/3rd to 1/30th of incandescent or CFL).
- COOLEST BULBS IN TOWN — LED bulbs cause little to no heat build-up. LED lamps may cost considerably more than similar looking lamps, but this initial investment will pay for itself over time in lower electric bills, zero bulb replacement costs and maintenance free applications.