Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49
Happy 4th of July!
In honor of the 4th and good summer fun, we’re getting ready for a day of grilling, lounging by the pool and spending time with family and friends (if the weather cooperates)!
As we get ready for today’s festivities, we are wrapping up a few odds and ends in preparation for tonight. Our favorite little detail are these really cute sparkler tags, inspired from Joanna Gaines’s post from HGTV’s Fixer Upper. These festive tags are perfect for guests to easily pick up a handful of sparklers as they head outside to celebrate the 4th of July!
We’ve got the tags already designed, all you have to do is follow the steps below to get them ready in time for tonight!
- Download the printable sheet, here
- Print them out in color, preferably on card stock paper
- Cut out the stars
- Create slits above and below the text, an exacto knife works best
- Slide 3 or 4 sparklers through the slits
- Pass out to friends and family, and Light Up the Night!
How are you celebrating this Independence Day?