Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49
The weather is finally warming up, the days are longer and this means grilling season has officially started! To welcome in the new season we made some delicious shrimp skewers. Grilled to perfection, these skweres are simple, easy and oh-so very tasty!
- 1/2 lb of shrimp
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Season All
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 handful of parsley
- Peel and wash the shrimp to eliminate the tail and any excess shell
- Alternately thread shrimp, grape tomato and zucchini chunks onto skewers
- In a separate bowl, mix the olive oil and Season All together
- On medium heat, place the skewers on a lightly oiled grill pan and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently and brushing generously with oil mixture.
- Place on plate and garnish with parsley
Featured: Uttermost Stratford End Table