Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49
Do you believe in love at first sight?
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Make it bright, make it captivating, and make them want to come in for some more…
Three Designer Tips to Putting your Best Face Forward
- Go bigger, not brighter. Outdoor light fixtures appear smaller when viewed from curbside, so size up accordingly. Outdoor wall light fixtures should measure about 1/4 the height of your door. If using only one outdoor wall light fixture, size up to about 1/3 the height of your door and install your outdoor light fixture by the keyhole side.
- Coordinate outdoor post lanterns and hanging lanterns. Choose outdoor light fixtures with matching or complementary styling. Keep a unified theme to go along with the style of your home, be it traditional, contemporary, or ultra-modern.
- See the light at night. Check to make sure your outdoor light fixtures are providing the illumination you need. Review your lighting design at night to ensure that you have plentiful, yet glare-free and shielded illumination exactly where needed.
Main areas to illuminate for safety:
• Steps, walkways, property boundaries, changes in elevation
• Keyholes and keypads by all entrances-front door, side door, back door, garage
• Grill tops, cooking and serving stations
Main areas to illuminate for dramatic effect:
• Exotic trees or flowerbeds
• Pools and fountains
• Statues or sculpted shrubbery
• Decorative textures or intricate stonework
Have them at “Hello!” with bountiful beautifying outdoor light fixtures from top lighting vendors including Kichler, ELK Lighting, Hinkley Lighting, and Artistic Lighting.
“Sorel” outdoor wall light from Kichler Lighting
“Maryville” outdoor wall light from Artistic Lighting
“Clayton” outdoor wall light from Hinkley Lighting
“Bolla Vista” LED outdoor wall light from ELK Lighting
“Oxford” outdoor light from Livex Lighting
“Wiscombe Park” from Kichler Lighting
“Bluffton” outdoor light from Murray Feiss
Find these and more of the best outdoor light fixtures at a Capitol Lighting showroom or view them on line at 1800lighting.com.
For a personalized outdoor lighting plan and professional lighting advice, visit with a Certified Lighting Consultant at your local American Lighting Association showroom or call 1800lighting.com to find a dealer near you.