Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49
Dad Has Enough Ties! Make His Home Feel Like His Castle with Divine Landscape Lighting
Top 5 Ways to Update Your Landscape Lighting for Summer
1. Invest in a Few Strategically Placed Garden Lights–Do not over light your landscape. Be sure to check the “dark sky”* ordinances in your town so that your landscape lighting design will be within legal limits of illumination. Try a few garden spread lights to softly highlight flowerbeds, rock gardens and sculpted shrubbery.
2. Work It Wisely—Put the ultimate control in the palm of your hand. Whether hand-held or on automated timers, outdoor lighting controls are the utmost in energy-saving and convenience to promote safety and security effortlessly and instantly.
3. Prepare Your Patio for the King of the Grill—Task lighting is often neglected when planning your landscape and outdoor lighting design. While aiming for subtle illumination in most backyard areas, you need shielded, but plentiful focused task light over outdoor cooking stations. An adjustable spot light installed in a rooftop corner or an attached grill light will help you to see that your chicken is thoroughly cooked and your burgers are not too well-done.
4. Watch Your Step and Provide Shielded Path Lighting —LED path lights and strip lights are available in a variety of colors and sizes to uniquely define and expand the boundaries of your outdoor living space while providing nighttime illumination for safe navigation.
5. Go for the Life Time Guarantee—Superb new vendors are featuring landscape lighting products guaranteed to withstand the elements and weather naturally overtime without peeling or rusting. Check out new post lamps from Northeast Lantern–all parts, with the exception of glass, are guaranteed for life!
Say “Happy Father’s Day!” and bring it on home. Great landscape lighting will truly make his home feel like his castle.
Best Landscape Lighting Finds For Summer
Path Lighting: “Nexus,” new from Hinkley Lighting featuring LED and a Bronze finish; “Dwell” 1547 from Hinkley in a Buckeye Bronze or Hematite finish.
Garden Lights: “Intaglio” Brass Crook Neck 1543 landscape light in Olde Bronze from Kichler Lighting; Tiffany path light in Antique Bronze with Green Faux Tiffany shade (P5271) from Progress Lighting.
Grill and Wall Lights: Barn Lantern from Northeast Lantern available in a choice of unique finishes including: Antique Brass, Dark Antique Brass, Dark Brass and Verdi Gris.
Step and Deck Lighting: LED-TO24-5 Tape Lights from WAC Lighting, available in Amber, Blue, Green, Red, and White.
Be sure that your new outdoor lighting purchases are in keeping with the dark-sky outdoor-lighting codes in your community.
*The latest landscape light fixtures are energy efficient and in keeping with new “Dark Sky” regulations. “Dark Sky” ordinances continue to spread across the country in an effort to reduce light pollution. Check the latest nighttime light restrictions in your town, to make sure your outdoor and landscape lighting is in keeping with new code laws. Call your local government’s community planning and zoning office. Fines for violating dark-sky ordinances may cost up to $100–Consumer Digest Communications, LLC.
The emergence of shielded dark-sky-compliant fixtures makes it easy to update your landscape lighting in keeping with the new laws. In addition to being environmentally friendly, these fixtures reduce glare, and they are affordable and energy saving.