Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49 Details & Exclusions Excludes Curb Side Delivery (LTL). Lower 48 United States Only.
Mar 12, 2013
The Top 5 Tips To Get On Track
Top 5 Ideal Ways to get on the right track:
- Provide ambient and accent illumination in a gallery or down a corridor with custom-designed runs of track or rail.
- Add artistry and provide excellent task illumination with exclusive low voltage pendant lights and track heads in styles from traditional to new wave.
- Be creative with hand-bendable rail systems, available in a selection of choice finishes, including oil-rubbed bronze and satin silver. These systems adapt easily to work around scarce or obtrusive electrical junction boxes.
- Lamp choices abound with a variety of beam spreads. Decorate with precise spot lamps to highlight works of art or flood lamps to splash bountiful illumination over textured walls or murals. For energy-efficient general illumination, fluorescent wall washers are also available.
- Try on new track accessories and add style, color and beam control with special lenses specifically geared to create unique lighting effects.